January 24, 2011

Walk on the Wild Side

Today I decided to spice up my usual boring work attire and play with a funky animal print cardigan.  I usually wear the cardigan with brown, khaki, or denim...boring, but I decided to team it up with a color combo I normally wouldn't - navy blue & grey.  I think it worked! Because the colors -brown, tan, navy, and grey- are all neutrals, they paired will together without clashing.  I'm trying to step out of the box more when pairing items together, and I think this is a pretty good start. Do we like?


Cardigan - Old Navy
Cami - Thrifted
Skirt - Ashley Stewart
Tights - George (Walmart)
Shoes - Avenue
Necklaces - Avenue and Forever 21
Watch - Avenue
Earrings - Beauty Supply Store











Sorry for the bathroom pics, but it was the only mirror handy! And I know my hair looks crazy...gotta do something with it ASAP!!!


**Muah**

No comments:

Post a Comment